HD Brows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You would only get one kit and the kit is def needed it includes everything and would be expensive by itself the orb on its own is pretty costly plus all the products. Also once on the course you will want to buy a few extra bits. It's will probably end up costing you the same to buy a complete kit you would be better to take on an extra member of staff and train them. It's a great treatment but without all the products you couldn't perform an hd brows treatment.

Last edited:
Thanks Bonkers that's really useful! Xx

From what I understand also as training as a second therapist within a salon, which is what it's intended for, that you loose your HD rights (so to speak) if you leave that salon as you have trained as a part of that salon.

Yes I was told that too so basically they are trained for that salon not as an individual. I really do recommend hd brows and the kit really is fantastic but you will want everything you touch, feel, look at lol.

Do you think it's made a dramatic difference to your business/client base Bonkers? Trying to convince my better half that it's worth it 🙈 haha Xx

It's taken me about 3 years to book this course I could never justify it before but yes I have clients I would never have had before. I have clients specifically looking for hd brows. I'm so glad I did it although I do keep buying more and more things all the extra bits are amazing such as the bronzer blusher and pallets and I heard they are bringing out a makeup line next year too which I'm excited about.

Oh dear my plan won't work, sorry girls at least we tried :) don't you think it's daft the kit includes a wax pot ect which all of us have anyway xx

No it's nothing like any if the wax pits you already have I did think exactly the same but now I have it it's completely different. And believe me the orb is worth having it stays hot for 45 mins off the base the little dish of wax is perfect for travelling. You also have all you products tints tools etc. if you want to so training go for it don't let the cost set you back. I'm looking forward to the refresher class then the pro class and master class.

How much did you all pay for the course? Am I looking in the right place at £999?? Xx

£999 is correct... +VAT xx

Well I better start saving some pennies then!! I am assuming includes the kit? Or doesn't it? Sorry I should read the web but you girls are in the know as seen as some of you have done it are better judges then me xx

Remember you only get one kit (I think)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back