HD Brows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

serenity2012

Reaction score
Hi geeks 😊
I'm thinking of having hd brows done, what I'm wanting to know is what do the do in the treatment that's different to just a tint and wax? And how long does it last?
TIA
Xx

HD Brows is a bespoke 7 step service completely to your needs and specific wants .... It includes their measuring technique, tinting, waxing their way not like how we are taught @ college , threading, tweezing, and trimming and make up finish then probably given / put on a "re growth" programme to achieve the "full" look that is desired in the long run :) depends on your programme or how your re growth is but usually ranging from
4-6 weeks hth x

Ahhh right thank you 😊, I tried talking to someone at the salon that me and my mum are thinking of having it done at and didn't really get an answer from them.. Also what's the average going price for them as I'm starting to wonder if it is really hd brows they are doing or just an overpriced wax and tint xx

Ahhh right thank you 😊, I tried talking to someone at the salon that me and my mum are thinking of having it done at and didn't really get an answer from them.. Also what's the average going price for them as I'm starting to wonder if it is really hd brows they are doing or just an overpriced wax and tint xx

Around the £25 mark can be higher depending on area etc but min is £25 :) hth loadsa salons offer what they call HD Brows but it's not actually it at all x x

I hate salons that do that 😫 we do HD brows and it makes us look over priced! You'll usually know because they'll try and give it a name close to HD Brows but not actually HD even if its just High Definition Brows it can be advertised so you think its the full name, but the actual treatment is HD brows and nothing else. We charge £25 sometimes can be slightly dearer in some cities or maybe on offer for £20 but any less than that people are doing themselves out of money. Its more about long term brows to get you the most flattering shape rather than just a quick tidy up like a brow wax is. Takes around 45mins - 1 hour but therapists that have been doing it for a long time including the tutors who teach HD brows can take only 30-45 minutes. Hope this helps xxx

Thank you both for your advice :) they are charging £20 so it could be the real thing then... Might give them ago and see what happens xx

Why not see if they're on the hd salon finder. If not, find someone who is!:

Salon Finder

I agree find someone of hd salon finder and not aloud to charge less than £25 or can be reported! X

Even if they are reported for charging less than 25 all HD brows will do is advise them.... They actually won't do anything to stop it.

£25 is the lowest recommended price but offers are possible - if you're in any doubt check the salon finder x

Latest posts

Back