HD Brows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annaduckett

Reaction score
has anybody recently done the course and know how much it roughly is ?

has anybody recently done the course and know how much it roughly is ?

If you give them a call they will give you up to date costs as they have risen. I had the info dropped in by one of their reps but binned it X

I didn't come away from it as confident as id hoped, it takes lots of practice but yes it was definitely beneficial to me as I've just trained I'm microblading so it's really helped with that.

I didn't come away from it as confident as id hoped, it takes lots of practice but yes it was definitely beneficial to me as I've just trained I'm microblading so it's really helped with that.
I feel like they are making a lot of money for a rather standard course, would you agree or would you recommened spending the amount of money that could get you on a few different courses

Have a look at flirties precision brows seven step treatment covering the same and at a fraction of the price[emoji106][emoji106]

Have a look at flirties precision brows seven step treatment covering the same and at a fraction of the price[emoji106][emoji106]
Thank you x

I'm doing the course on 17th I can't wait! I decided to go with HD because that's what clients ask for by name alone. I started doing my "own version" for a while but people who wanted HD never re booked because it's just not the same. So yes I am buying into a very well know and asked for brand! X

I have just trained in microblading and I am still struggling to get great shapes so I was thinking of doing a eyebrows course but I'm thinking HD is just so expensive, would you say it's worth it? X

I'm doing the course on 17th I can't wait! I decided to go with HD because that's what clients ask for by name alone. I started doing my "own version" for a while but people who wanted HD never re booked because it's just not the same. So yes I am buying into a very well know and asked for brand! X
Do you think it will Be worth it in the long run? I just think it seems so expensive, I'm worried I take the plunge and people find the treatment cost too much as some feedback I've got is that people say well it's only a wax tiny powder etc x

I have just trained in microblading and I am still struggling to get great shapes so I was thinking of doing a eyebrows course but I'm thinking HD is just so expensive, would you say it's worth it? X

I would definetly do a brow shaping course as that's one of the things that really matters in microblading...it is expensive and not sure if it's worth the money to be honest. I think any good, reputable course will benefit you for microblading. X

The way I looked at it was that..... no one (that I know of) who has had a genuine HD brows treatment, has said well it was only a tint & wax. I find people will say that who either haven't had the service or who we're toying with training with them. My existing brow clients are interested and willing to pay for the HD brows even though they are already happy with the brow service I offer. That speaks volumes to me.
Myself included. But I decided to buy into the brand as clients will ask for it by name alone. Anyway I'll feedback soon as I'm doing the course this week!

Can someone inbox me the cost of training please. I'm thinking of wating till professional beauty in Feb for a little discount.

microblading is really popular now. Does anyone offer both? Has anyone found that there not as busy with HD brows now because everyone wants microblading? x

Latest posts

Back