HD Brows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vickim100

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

£1600+ to do training in hd brows [emoji33][emoji33]

Is it worth it??

xxx

I'm doing the course this Thursday & Friday! So can't wait.... I think if you have the motivation then definitely x

Hi ladies,

£1600+ to do training in hd brows [emoji33][emoji33]

Is it worth it??

xxx
Hi I trained in Leeds in july really good training... my busy is slowly increasing x

I have been wondering this too.. I contacted them a few months ago and the price was £1400 - £200 price jump is a lot! They have black friday coming up so maybe they will have offers. Do they offer a payment scheme or do you pay it all upfront straight away?

Over £1000 just seems so steep for what it is...! I heard a lot of good reviews about them but I still can't justify the price - although I know you are buying into their brand

Yes it's worth it!

I trained with HD back in 2013 so the price was slightly lower but have since sent two of my girls on the course. We've all agreed that before doing the training we were confident doing Brow wax & tints ect but it's honestly completely different & the quality of our brows are a million times better. People ask for the brand itself, I was sick of hearing myself say I do something similar so just bit the bullet & it has been one of the best business decisions.

Maybe do wait for Black Friday as iv heard there will be some promos on the training. Once you've got the the initial cost & that will include your kit decide how much your going to charge & work out how many sets of brows you need to do to make your money back.

So for example if the course costs you £1600 & you charge £25, based on you working 5 days per week you only need to see between 3-4 customers per day to have made your money back in only 1 month. If you advertise prior & get the bookings in you'll absolutely nail that!!! It's all about social media, get yourself out there! Make people aware of everything you are doing!

Good luck [emoji6] xx

Latest posts

Back