HD Brows!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heather78

Reaction score
Hi,

I’ll keep this short! Just started doing LVL lashes and the response has been great both from existing and new clients.

Now considering the HD brow course but at a much bigger outlay I’m unsure....

If you have any experience with this treatment and whether you’ve found it to be a success or not for your business I’d be grateful for your response

I did my training a couple of months ago. I find their tint fantastic and much better than any other I have tried I love that you can apply it messy and it catches even the tiniest of hairs without tinting the skin; great for clients with really sparse eyebrows. The course was so expensive and that was because the kit they provide you with is absolutely massive. Half the stuff I will not re order or want again. As for their wax I find it makes the skin so so red afterwards I have definitely used much better wax and will be changing.
The course taught me very little that I didnt already know. Just a different technique and the threading they quickly showed you in ten minutes requires a lot of practice to get it right if you have never done it before.
If im honest I wouldnt have done it again BIG WATSE of money in my opinion.
The girls training us were lovely mind you and I did enjoy it.

Hi,

I’ll keep this short! Just started doing LVL lashes and the response has been great both from existing and new clients.

Now considering the HD brow course but at a much bigger outlay I’m unsure....

If you have any experience with this treatment and whether you’ve found it to be a success or not for your business I’d be grateful for your response
Hi, I Offer HD Brows and found that initially it took a while to get clients. I trained last year and started doing them from home (mobile just didn’t work) I now rent a room and also offer LVL, Extend & Express. I have around 60 HD clients. All of these treatments work well together especially as Combo offers! hope this helps

Latest posts

Back