Heat lamps for IBX?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Not just nails

Reaction score
After some advice regarding heat sources for ibx. This week I got my first committed ibx repair client and I don't want to continue heating it with a hairdryer as its noisy, impractical and not very professional looking so am toying with the idea of getting the ibx heat lamp from creative beauty and I wondered if your able to heat both hands together or 1 at a time like the hairdryer? Also wondered if my nail dryer (for regular polish) would work just as well? Though it is quite bulky and I'm mobile but thought I could extend its life this way as I have very few 'lacquer' clients left. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!

I think I've heard that you use a nail dryer but you could always give Louellabelle (UK distributor) a ring to confirm.

I think I've heard that you use a nail dryer but you could always give Louellabelle (UK distributor) a ring to confirm.
Oh right, thanks jigily that's helpful!!!

After some advice regarding heat sources for ibx. This week I got my first committed ibx repair client and I don't want to continue heating it with a hairdryer as its noisy, impractical and not very professional looking so am toying with the idea of getting the ibx heat lamp from creative beauty and I wondered if your able to heat both hands together or 1 at a time like the hairdryer? Also wondered if my nail dryer (for regular polish) would work just as well? Though it is quite bulky and I'm mobile but thought I could extend its life this way as I have very few 'lacquer' clients left. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!

You can absolutely use your nail dryer set on warm-it works perfectly!

Thanks famous names, that is fab. Was starting to think my nail dryer was going to be made redundant so I appreciate that.

Latest posts

Back