Heated Hair Rollers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombini

Reaction score
Hi,

I really want to curl my hair so wondered if anyone can reccomend the best and easyist way to do so.

I can just about manage a few curls with the ghds but no way could i do my whole head !

Have tried the heated tongs but can't get the hang of it so wondered if the rollers are the way to go?

Bombinigirl said:
Hi,

I really want to curl my hair so wondered if anyone can reccomend the best and easyist way to do so.

I can just about manage a few curls with the ghds but no way could i do my whole head !

Have tried the heated tongs but can't get the hang of it so wondered if the rollers are the way to go?

U know I am glad u started this thread! lol Coz last night I was thinking the same as you. I can't do my hair with the ghd straightners I ask my hairdresser to do it and she does it so good. I love having my hair curly as its different from it being straight.

I was looking through the Argos catalogue lol and wanted to get the big velcro rollers so it will curl my hair nicely but they don't do them. So wondered if I could go to a wholesalers? But definately I think with rollers u can get the same effect with the ghd straightners.

Heated tongs didn't really do it for me! I couldn't get the hang of it!

Carmen Heated Rollers are, in my opinion, the best! They're easy to use and give a great result :green:

AmydeMan said:
Carmen Heated Rollers are, in my opinion, the best! They're easy to use and give a great result :green:

Are they expensive? Where sells them!?

I wanted to do my hair curly to...

I heard that those bendy things are good.... I have used rollers in the past but my hair is long and heavy and the curls usually drop out after a few hours!
I havent heard of those Carmen ones. Could get some and try them. Also, is there a product that DOESNT leave residue but keeps the curls from falling out?? :rolleyes:

Oh you ladies, if you had curly hair you would all want it straight believe me. I have mega wavy hair in fact look like I have had a perm and I spend my whole life straightening it.
Why are we never happy with what we have ? Lol

Also how do you use the rollers ?! I can't understand how they stay in ?

I have used the bendy ones before ( well tried ) and they just fell out ! I don't get how your supposed to use this stuff.

I wish they did "hair up" courses solve all our problems !

Carmen rollers should be available from Hair/Beauty wholesalers, also try googling them....they're probably available online.

Best product for curly hair is TIGI Curls Rock (I like the gel-cream, but they have a spray-mousse too) and doesn't leave residue (on my hair anyway!)

Hello
Both myself and my mother in law use BaByliss Heated rollers, they stay hot for ages and they do the bendy rollers too - you can learn all about them on BaByliss Pro - Inspiration For Professionals and buy them in most hair and beauty wholesalers. I was told it is what the hairdressers use!

I use ceramic heated rollers 5 days out of 7 and as you can see on my avator my hair is more than halfway down my back. Prefer the ceramic as they are velvet covered and dont have teeth that used to snag my hair. I leave mine in between 30mins - 1 hour depending on how much time i have in the morning or how curly/bouncy I want my hair. Easy to use, I put them in, then do everything else i need to do whilst they're cooling down. I don't put mousse/gel on my hair as this l have found for me, lessens the curl and it falls out quicker :)

Latest posts

Back