Hello - another newbie! skincare range query

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharonh1973

Reaction score
hello! I have been addicted to the site for a while now and love logging on to read the new posts - i am always impressed by how helpful and friendly everyone is. I did try to comment on a thread once but think i did it wrong! Anyway, i am at college at the moment doing Level 2 beauty and really enjoying it (wish i had done this years ago!) but hoping i have selected the right path as reading some of the posts i hadn't realised there was so many courses available.

I would love to work in a salon or go mobile after complete my course but worried about the drop in income with being newly trained ( i currently work full time in an office) - that is assuming i can find work! Do many of you just do treatments during the evening and weekends?

Also just started facials and will be using dermalogica at college but want to know more about other companies, and just wondered what skincare range others used when mobile -are very limited if mobile rather than in salon?

Thanks for taking time to read and would love to hear from anyone x x :)

Latest posts

Back