Hello, I am new here

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarita360

Reaction score
Hello, I am new here and would like to introduce myself.

My name is Sara, I am 21 and I live in Georgia in the southern United States.

I have read some industry forums that are not welcoming to non-professionals so I would like to say upfront that I am not a nail tech. I hope this does not offend y'all. I have great respect for those that work in the field and I am not one of those people who pretends they are experts when in reality I have much to learn. I hope it is not a problem that I am a member here.

My public high school offered state-certified cosmetology courses which I gladly took and earned training hours (almost finished!), however I am focusing on university right now. Once I graduate, I would love to return and finish, take the nail boards and one day have my own salon.

I have always loved nails, particularly natural nails and nail art. I really enjoy reading this forum and have learned many things to help with my technique! I hope it is not a problem that I am not currently a professional.

I am also a member of another website with a nail message board but it is a consumer-to-consumer feature and I feel that I have learned so much more from TheNailGeek.com only in my short time lurking :)

Hi Sara!

Don't worry, everyone is welcome here!!

I hope you enjoy the site!

xx

Hi Sara u r welcomed! I am also a new member here and i've learned so many things...Ihope u will enjoy it...
What's the address of the nail board u r a member 2?

Thank you!

It is:

www.makeupalley.com

Under "Boards" then the very last one on the bottom is the Nail Board
We mainly chat about nail polish colors, top coats, base coats etc.

welcome to the site

amb xxx

Welcome the the Nail Geek site! X

Hi and welcome xx

hiya, welcome to the site xx

hello and welcome to the site

Hi and welcome, im not a nail tec either im a remedial/sports/holistic therapist and a fitness instructor, but i love nails i love doing nail artmy fiend is a nail tec and i sit and watch her but when i can afford it i will do it, this site is realy friendly to all

Thank you all for such a warm welcome

Welcome to the site Sara! Enjoy! :D

Welcome Sarita :)

xx

Welcome from me too chick x

Welcome to the site!!
xxxx:green:

Latest posts

Back