HELP! Airbrushing feature in Guild News

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,

In January's issue of Guild News magazine we're running a feature on airbrushing - something we've never done before. We'd love to include as many of your wonderful airbrush designs as possible, so if you've got any pictures of your artistry you'd like to share and you can tell us a bit about how you created your design, I'd love to hear from you. We will need to receive details by 12th November.
I'd also like to hear about any airbrush training you can recommend and if any geeks are running courses in Jan/Feb we can give you a mention too.

Just PM me if you'd like to send in designs or info and we can go from there.

Melissa x

If you go to the Premium Geek forum and click on tutorials, you will see that JackieMc has posted several airbrush tutorials and I believe she will have allot more to share. Her work is very clean and a good example of good airbrushed art. She also teaches.

You could always send her a private message thru this site. I'm sure she would be delighted to help.

Awww - thanks Geeg, that's very nice of you!

Melissa - I've pm'd you.

Jackie

Melissa,

Melle Stripp of All Things Nails is excellent, the training day is great fun & she is one of the most helpful people you could meet.
I think her Geek name is Melle so you could look her up that way to get in contact or via her website, www.allthingsnails.co.uk - you can also see some of her designs there too.

Hope Melle doesn't mind me 'nominating' her! LOL

Latest posts

Back