Help applying nano rings in highlighted hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mellymoo

Reaction score
Hi,

I have my first client in a couple of days ..
She has very highlighted hair.

I have colour matched her to a brown and 2 different blondes. Which was not easy as she has so many diff tones in her hair! Iv ordered 0.9g strands - 60 brown and 80 blonde. As she has very thin hair and if needs more will order more. She wanted more blonde than brown to lighten up her hair.

How should i apply these to her hair with out it looking streaky or unnatural?

Any help would be very much appreciated as i am very nervous about how this may look.

Hi,

I have my first client in a couple of days ..
She has very highlighted hair.

I have colour matched her to a brown and 2 different blondes. Which was not easy as she has so many diff tones in her hair! Iv ordered 0.9g strands - 60 brown and 80 blonde. As she has very thin hair and if needs more will order more. She wanted more blonde than brown to lighten up her hair.

How should i apply these to her hair with out it looking streaky or unnatural?

Any help would be very much appreciated as i am very nervous about how this may look.

Hi I would usually go 2 of the lighter colour and one of the darker colour, and then 2 blonde and one dark ect. If that makes sense, if your still unsure when you’ve completed a couple of rows in the back let all her hair down and check it flows and looks right.

Latest posts

Back