Help! Choose my new business name please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foxglove

Reaction score
I need to sort a name out for my business!! It is driving me nuts! I have the webpage all sorted - but I need a name!!!

So far, the shortlist includes:

Buff! Mobile Beauty Treatments
Quality Thyme Beauty Treatments
A Beauty Call
Isle Indulge (as I live on the Isle of Wight, though not so sure I like the Induge part!)

I will shortly be doing an EZflow course, also spray tanning and other therapies too, so I need to be able to use the same name for everything.

What do you think? Any other suggestions very much appreciated :)

what about..... isle enhance you
sorry im no good at this lol

I like the buff one, or what about "Wight to Bronze" as in Isle of Wight - geddit ???? :rolleyes:

Aww - very good guys!! Here are some more for ya.....

Seventh Heaven
Blossom!

what's your real name chick?

Sarah........but I dont really want to use my name in the title.

I like "A Beauty Call" its fab will atract all ages

Davinia said:
I like "A Beauty Call" its fab will atract all ages

You dont think I will get men ringing after a BOOTY call, though, do you? :o

Beauty Secret /Secret Beauty

Beauty Within

Beauty Paradise

Island Beauty

Isle of Beauty

Heavens Beauty

Refelx & Relax

Foxglove said:
You dont think I will get men ringing after a BOOTY call, though, do you? :o

Nar it says beauty, I really like it if I didn't have mine sorted I want it lol its fab

you could change it to "Beauty Calls" if your a bit worried

All very good suggestions!! This is sooo hard. I cant choose something and then change my mind again!

if I think of anymore I post them on list of the names I already listed

Foxglove said:
All very good suggestions!! This is sooo hard. I cant choose something and then change my mind again!

do you know what I've changed my mind so many times but you have to pick the right one which you won't mind later on.

think you'll be doing anything else other than beauty later on ??? then you might want to take this into account

I also do Reflexology, so I may train to do other complimentary therapies too. But it will mainly be a 'body maintenance' type business!

adding more so keep checking, we're bored here at work so I've got the office onto it lol

Davinia's Digits.

lol its not for me lol:D

Isle of Natural Beauty?

u want to be known as the best right? why not something simple like Elite Beauty mind u thats what i was guna call my shop when i get one lol

Latest posts

Back