Help-Christening gift for two year old?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautybunnyx

Reaction score
hi everyone,

a close friend of mine is having a christening in a couple a weeks, her daughter is nearly two years old but quite an advanced kid!

i have no idea what to get her as the traditional stuff is too young for her or she already has it from her mums baby shower and her first birthday etc...

i was looking at personalised things but just cant find anything that jumps out at me!

she probs wont want jewellery as she will break it etc

please help me! send me some links would be great or your ideas!

Thanks xxx

hi everyone,

a close friend of mine is having a christening in a couple a weeks, her daughter is nearly two years old but quite an advanced kid!

i have no idea what to get her as the traditional stuff is too young for her or she already has it from her mums baby shower and her first birthday etc...

i was looking at personalised things but just cant find anything that jumps out at me!

she probs wont want jewellery as she will break it etc

please help me! send me some links would be great or your ideas!

Thanks xxx

The cutest thing I seem was a wooden stool with a name engraved on it, looked great xoxo

A snow globe, every christening I go to gets one haha nice and easy, looks nice and can keep forever (if it doesn't get broke) xx

You could try what I did, was very cheap but looked really nice.. I got a blank photo album for my nephews and jazzed it up myself with his name in Swarovskis and kids craft stickers inside (rocking horses etc) so it doesn't look so plain inside.

I would get her a child's bible and a savings bond or the equivalent of a savings bond. :)

A nice photoframe with 'christening' written on it?

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

Try www.scruffylittlecat.com they make beautiful personalised gifts :) my daughter got a photo frame as a gift with her name and the date on

I was just about to start pretty much the same thread! I have a christening in a few weeks and have asked to be godmother, the child is 4 so i have have the exact same problem! Also, her brother and sister are being christened at the same time, obviously i will get them gifts too but as i am only godmother to one do i get that child something a bit more 'special'? Or is this a bit rude? I dont know! Help! Lol

It was more of a token gift and a keepsake so their mum put them on display well out of the way!

They're really small too, but really nice!

Btw I ended up with 2 godsons - my friend couldn't pick who got which child so I got both!!

I got my nephew a "name a star" teddy bear. It's basically a bear holding a scroll that gives you details of where in the constellation the star is and then the parents and child go online and name the star. I got it off the Internet and they loved it x

It was more of a token gift and a keepsake so their mum put them on display well out of the way!

They're really small too, but really nice!

Btw I ended up with 2 godsons - my friend couldn't pick who got which child so I got both!!

She is the kind of child who gets her hands on everything! Haha she is adorable but a real handful! I was thinking of maybe getting her a charm bracelet and can add to it on birthdays, special occasions etc? But then do i get her sister the same although i'm not her godmother? And what about the boy? He's 8! Jeez this is tough! Lol

Sorry if i've kinda hi-jacked this!

You can get stocks of Disney. Think its about £60/70, frame it and she may be worth a small fortune in years to come xoxo

Thnaks for all your help im looking now so will look at all your ideas!! lol

thanks x

Search for Treasured Teds on Facebook twitter.... It's a friends business who makes teddy bears out of an old piece of clothing from babies/children its very personal and an excellent idea for gifts, keep sakes x

I bought my god daughter a star named after her of the Internet ,something she can keep forever.

Latest posts

Back