Help! Colour match Essie to Bio Sculpture gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lyndyloo

Reaction score
Hi I wondered if anyone could help me please?

I have a client who has found a nail polish colour for her wedding, but wants bio sculpture. And before ordering a whole load of gels I wondered if anyone here could help.

She really likes the Essie Mademoiselle, does anyone know a Bio Gel colour that is the same colour please? or even very similar?

Any help appreciated
Thanks
Lyn

Hi I wondered if anyone could help me please?

I have a client who has found a nail polish colour for her wedding, but wants bio sculpture. And before ordering a whole load of gels I wondered if anyone here could help.

She really likes the Essie Mademoiselle, does anyone know a Bio Gel colour that is the same colour please? or even very similar?

Any help appreciated
Thanks
Lyn

Do you have Rose (French) amongst your Bio colours? It's the most beautiful pale pink, and very similar to Mademoiselle.

Do you have Rose (French) amongst your Bio colours? It's the most beautiful pale pink, and very similar to Mademoiselle.

Thank you!

I haven't got that one, but that was what I was thinking if the closest match from my colour stix.
I'm glad someone else mentioned it too, think ill give it a go.

Thank you :)

Latest posts

Back