Help: Crystal on nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brunette87

Reaction score
Hi There,

I do acrylic nails mobile part time - just doing acrylics in french natural or colour. I dont do nail art etc and havent been trained in this either.

At Xmas time, I put crystal gems on my own nails - it was really nice and i got a lot of compliments from clients and friends.

A client asked to get them done - i told her i wasnt trained but shed seen the ones i had done to myself and was happy to have them.

Anyway, this has snowballed a bit and a lot of people are asking for them so looking into doing a course and getting proper things for it!

I seen in boots you can buy a nail art set (which i dont want to buy!) however it contained a topcoat for your nail art.

Can i buy this singely anyway. If so what is it called (so i know what im looking for!) and where about can i get it? I will try Sally's tonight but i know Sallys isnt always the best/cheapest!

Hi there! Newbie to the rescue! Go on amazon!! They do very cheap nail crystals! Ive had a look for you! :) About 2.99 upwards, or try ebay, or from outlets!! Hope this helps hun x

Latest posts

Back