Help - daughter's nail missing!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sammi010 I have had a chat with her. She does it in her sleep which I know is hard to stop. Unfortunately I have a scan pic of her sucking her thumb, so it's a comfort thing not an insecurity thing :-( I just can't bear the thought of that getting worse! Thanks also to everyone else and especially Gigi!! I love salon geek and all the advice and experience I can get from others! I found like I'm overreacting (which just isn't me!) but I'm so shocked at the nail !!!! Thank you everyone for your help and advice :)

We're one big geeky family helping each other out with our nail needs ;)

unfortunately I'm 18 and I still suck my thumb, I promise you as hard as I try, I cannot stop!

poor her with her nail coming off like that, I've never, eve had any problems with sucking my thumb. my teeth are perfectly straight, and my nails intact, haha.

I have always wore nail varnish or more recently gels, so maybe this has made a difference?

thumb sucking to me is the same as smoking for others. it's a comfort and I can't give up!

hope her nail gets better!

Latest posts

Back