Help!!...DIY colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SammieJade

Reaction score
Hey Guys.
I love to try out different colours on my hair and have had blonde red brown purple and now have black hair.
I recently dyed my hair red but got fed up when it kept fading so decided to die it a black with a colour from my local super market!
Summer is here and i really want it back light.
Considering i have dyed my hair LOADS.. my hair is still in good condition.
I really want my hair blondey/grey for the summer.. A little like Pinks (Singer) but a tad more grey! I want to know weather this is possible considering over my naturally dark blonde hair i hae 3-4 shades of red and a black on it. Also i would like to no how much roughly this would cost & would it ruin my hair? . Sorry 4 the long insight. PLEASE HELP ME. x

Hi..to be honest i think you would be best going to a professional hairdresser...

Realistically - unless your hair is really short , it aint gonna happen . even if the black wasnt permanant , any sort of permanant dye is hard to lift especcially red . You may be able to get it up to a deep honeyish colour and then maybe have hi-lites to gradually go lighter , but thats more likely to happen by winter not in a few months!
You need to go to a hairdresser or hairdressing college and be completely honest about the colour underneath

Yes im deffinatly going to a profesional hairdresser, and also yes my hair is very very short.

Latest posts

Back