Help finding shampoo/conditioner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxAmyxx

Reaction score
I have just had a patch test done at my dermatologist and found out I am allergic to methylisothiazolinone and am looking for a new Shampoo and Conditioner that is free from this. I was using Osmo but unfortunately this has this in. Also would like it to be cruelty free x

Last edited:
Have a look at the Aveda or Paul Mitchell ranges. I would think one of their brands would be free of preservatives, but I don't know. I'm going on the animal cruelty part :)

Pureology are totally organic, vegan and sulphate free. Perhaps that may be safe? I'll have a look on the bottle for that ingredient and let you know
Xx

Pureology are totally organic, vegan and sulphate free. Perhaps that may be safe? I'll have a look on the bottle for that ingredient and let you know
Xx

That would be great, Thank you x

And I contacted Aveda so just waiting for a response x

I've looked on the platinum range shampoo and conditioner and can't see the ingredient....mind you I can't even pronounce the word lol.
Is there a Pureology salon near you? You can find one on the Pureology uk website under salon finder. Perhaps ask for some samples?
Xx

Lol I can't say it either! Thanks for looking, I will check on the salon locator x

You can also try the shampoo and conditioner from Marcel-France it's conservative free but you will have to ask your hairdresser because this line of product is only sold in the hair salon.

I am sorry for your allergic reaction i hope you will feel better very soon

Just to let you all now, Fudge Smooth shot shampoo & conditioner doesn't have these in so I am using this. Pureology and Paul Mitchell depends on the shampoo and conditioner. Also Aveda Smooth Infusion shampoo and conditioner doesn't have these in either x

Latest posts

Back