Help for 2 clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vanneb

Reaction score
Hi, I have 2 lovely clients who are returning to the UK shortly and are looking for Nail techs near them. One is in Osmington (think thats what it's called?) it's near Weymouth in Dorset. The other is in the NE3 area of Newcastle. If there is anybody here who could help these clients please let me know your address/info and I will pass it on to them.
Many thanks:)

Awww hun. How lovely of you.

Shame they don't live in Worcestershire. If they are as lovely and thoughtful as you, then I would have welcomed them with open arms.

Hope life is treating you well out there in sunny Tennerife.

x

i will pm you x

Thank you, both of you for your replies.
I have pm'd you glitz.
Things are good here in Tenerife at the moment Lou Lou, they are both lovely ladies which is why I want to help them (and keep them away from any NSS shops) purely selfish as I would have to try and sort them out when they come back if they went to one of those!!:biggrin:

Hi Vanneb,

Forgive my ignorance but what is NSS?

Sorry I am very new to this and I am at college studying Nail Tech, so still learning all these new names, lol.

x

NSS- Non standard salon, the type of shops you see around town alot.
Poor hygiene, usually use e-files (badly!) some (but not all) are associated with products that contain MMA.....all in all places to be avoided!
Not sure if this link will work but there are lots of abbreviations used on here and this link hopefully will take you to a list of all of them.
Hope it helps :biggrin:
http://www.salongeek.com/misc-articles/35663-message-board-lingo.html

Last edited:
Heya hun! I could help you out with the lady in osmington, my mum and dad live near there and i go back there from Portsmouth every 3 weeks to look after my clients back there for hair,nails and spray tans, so it would be no problem to me. my email is [email protected] email me and let me know if i can help :) xxx

Thanks Holly, I have pm'd you x

Latest posts

Back