Help-gel lifting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2012salon

Reaction score
I have a client who had hideous work done on her nails (uneven & misshaped) with gel enhancements, she comes to me now and they are looking 100% better but the last two times I have seen her my work has lifted. I'm using nsi atm and do thorough prep and yesterday did two coats of nsi primer bond...
Geeks, what am I doing wrong? She has ridges and that's it!
X

Can you post pics? X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I haven't got any sorry!!

Basically i used nsi about 5/6 times and it lifted each time on all nails with the exception of one or two each time.

I have a pic of what it looked liked when she came to me! See below ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407654388.842531.jpg

If you are following your correct method & procedures, is she following her aftercare at home?
Or if it's l&p you are using, normally the most common reasons for lift are improper prep or incorrect Bead ratio? I would look at all of these things & try & find where the service breakdown is x

Just re-read & see you are using gel, if this is the case are you/do you have to cure your bond?

I am not sure if it your picture or not but it looks to me like she has got major 'greenies' and nailplate lifting underneath that colour !

Lol
The photo is the nail colour that turned green...

Lol
The photo is the nail colour that turned green...

I have done thorough prep, file, cuticles, etching nail, pre bond, I can't think why they lift all the time? I've tried t3 gel now & it lifted, I'm just stunned and can't think where I am going wrong?!

She had a nail tech who used this special gel from Wales that never lifted lol I can't find it

She had a nail tech who used this special gel from Wales that never lifted lol I can't find it[/QUOTE]

Lol ..... I love these magic potions other techs use from magical parts of the world, of which they can't EVER remember the name!!

I know, lol
I have no idea what to do except try another gel?

Maybe try superbond nsi primer? I only ever use it on clients like this x

I would love to but my client thinks my nsi has 'gone off'!! Cheeky I know... I will persevere

Latest posts

Back