Help! Gel polish questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hannah92

Reaction score
Hi guys! Looking for a bit of advice. I'm looking to start up in doing gel polish but not sure what kind of lamp to go for? Also I can't decide between Artistic or Gelish and wanted to see what you thought was best? I do other treatments at the moment but wanting to add gel polish as I've had a lot of clients asking.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks, Hannah x

You're best buying the lamp to go with the system you're buying. If they don't do a lamp ask them which one they recommend.

Vic x

You're best buying the lamp to go with the system you're buying. If they don't do a lamp ask them which one they recommend.

Vic x

Thanks Vic. What would you recommended out of artistic and Gelish?

Hannah x

Hannah x

They are both similar to each other Gelish is more popular in the UK but I hear of fading problems with some colours, artistic are cheaper per bottle & have some lovely shades - Leah Light celeb nail tech uses ACG in her nail studios X

They are both similar to each other Gelish is more popular in the UK but I hear of fading problems with some colours, artistic are cheaper per bottle & have some lovely shades - Leah Light celeb nail tech uses ACG in her nail studios X

Perfect thank you. Think I'll go for artistic. They really do have some gorgeous colours! Thanks for your help :) x

Hannah x
Sorry no idea - don't use either. I'm always inclined to try things out. Go for a treatment with each one and see how it goes on and lasts etc. Always go to someone reputable who uses the proper equipment so you get a true idea.

Vic x

Sorry no idea - don't use either. I'm always inclined to try things out. Go for a treatment with each one and see how it goes on and lasts etc. Always go to someone reputable who uses the proper equipment so you get a true idea.

Vic x

I've had Artistic done a few times and loved it. Never had Gelish. Was also half thinking about using the Essie gel range and I love their polishes so much but have never heard any reviews on them!

X

Latest posts

Back