Help Hair dying Disaster

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ems

Reaction score
I have long dark brown hair (naturally) and normally dye it dark brown, the darkest natural brown myself. However having not dyed it for about 3 months I decided I fancied a change so tonight I have dyed my hair with a semi-perment colour. I used live colour xxl red passion, unfortunately only my roots (or the 3/4 month of new hair growth) have been dyed red the rest of my hair is still dark brown, arrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhh :cry:

what can I do to fix it?? will it be possible to dye the remainer of my hair red or will I need to dye it all dark brown again, thanks in advance for your help

xx

The reason for this is because there is build up on the ends of your hair. I would advise you to go to a professional..xx

thanks rachy123 but I need to sort it out before work on monday morning :(

thanks rachy123 but I need to sort it out before work on monday morning :(
you hair has pigment deposit where the brown was done, the easist option is to dye over the rest of the hair to try and repair to red roots and kill off any reflect off the rest of the hair.This the easiest way to repair this.You still might end up with a slight red reflect.
or if you want the red you might need to have the brown taken out separately and then the red correctly applied

You could always contact some mobile hairdressers and hope they take pity on you, they may come out today and fix it for you, hth

Latest posts

Back