Help, hair extension pricing!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hammy82

Reaction score
Help needed!! Not sure about prices . How do people charge ? Per hour per row ? Just starting out so can't charge to much and in my area not sure people would be willing to pay the prices the training people told me

Hiya

It works well to purchase the hair you need for your client and then work out how much time the half/3/4/full head will take you.. then add on your prices or what you would need/require for your time taking into account tax, travel expenses/time etc x

Help needed!! Not sure about prices . How do people charge ? Per hour per row ? Just starting out so can't charge to much and in my area not sure people would be willing to pay the prices the training people told me

We charge per fitting.

Per client. Depending on your location and overheads.

Don't price yourself too low
I've seen people fitting full heads of extensions for £20 for 3/4 hours work, fair enough if your employed because minimum wage won't pay much more, but think about what your highest price service is, and how much that would make you for the time it's taking to apply the extensions. So say 2 full head foils cut and Blowdry, add that costs to the cost of hair.

Latest posts

Back