Help Help - Need Information - Business Plan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailTechi

Reaction score
I am in the process of starting my own business and doing a business plan to get a Business Bank Account and also funding.

Does anyone have any information regarding the number of qualified Nail Technician's in their local area? Preferrably Glasgow - Or know where I would find this information.

How well the nail industry faired in the past year and whether they have any predictions for the next year?

All information would be appreciated from any area you think would be of assistance to me.

xxxxx

Have you tried business link?
I fail to see why you would need to find this out for a business plan, but I spose the easiest way is to count the number of nail people in your local yellow pages.

Have you tried business link?
I fail to see why you would need to find this out for a business plan, but I spose the easiest way is to count the number of nail people in your local yellow pages.

Thanks, I suppose it is to show any competition and the trends in the market.

ooops sorry just posted on your other thread!

I am in the process of starting my own business and doing a business plan to get a Business Bank Account and also funding.

Does anyone have any information regarding the number of qualified Nail Technician's in their local area? Preferrably Glasgow - Or know where I would find this information.

How well the nail industry faired in the past year and whether they have any predictions for the next year?

All information would be appreciated from any area you think would be of assistance to me.

xxxxx

:confused:How did you get on with your research etc, I'm in the process of doing this myself now and wondered if you had found any useful sites

Latest posts

Back