Help-I can't get my St Tropez pop up tent down!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sianyb

Reaction score
Hi all,

Having recently purchased a new St Tropez pop up tent I'm not having great difficulty in getting the thing down. Any suggestions???

You tube, i watched a video on getting mine down [emoji5]️

It is really hard to explain in writing how to fold the tent down. You tube have lots of videos and if you watch enough of them you will find one that you feel will work for you. I was taught one way at training then watched a clip of a different way and preferred that so now do it the way I saw on you tube.

Also if the metal frame supports are slightly 'out' it can make a perfectly obedient tent act like a 2 yr old todder!!! Happened to me after a fair few times of no issues folding and then...I nearly was in tears with frustration!.. put it back up again and gave it a darn good 'flicking' ( cant think of a better way to describe it-bit like you do to a duvet ) and then it worked a treat, but as Baggybear said- you tube is def a good way forward! good luck..x

Thanks ladies for all of your advice. Armed with the YouTube video I managed to get the thing down. Had resigned my self to having to keep the bloody thing up.

Latest posts

Back