Help I just want ashy blondes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candystarrstarr

Reaction score
Hello I've hopped over from the beauty and nails side but I just wanted to ask you lovely hair ladies about my hair. The ashy colour in the pic is what I asked for and as you can see a yellow blonde is what I ended up with! I feel like I'm always saying I want ashy yet always end up with warm blondes!? I'm starting to think it's my hair is that possible? Or am I just using the wrong hair dressers?please help me I feel like Banging my head against a brick wall í ½í¸*lol xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414079194.311985.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414079194.311985.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
Ps I've told the hair dresser I'm not happy with it and she's offered to come back and put a toner through it, shall I go ahead? X

View attachment 77442

Hello I've hopped over from the beauty and nails side but I just wanted to ask you lovely hair ladies about my hair. The ashy colour in the pic is what I asked for and as you can see a yellow blonde is what I ended up with! I feel like I'm always saying I want ashy yet always end up with warm blondes!? I'm starting to think it's my hair is that possible? Or am I just using the wrong hair dressers?please help me I feel like Banging my head against a brick wall 😭lol xx

If you're not happy, go back and say! Just say it's not ashy enough. Of you have no luck then you could find a new colourist xx

Yes I have told her she is going to put a toner through it. That's the thing I've tried a few different people now, it's not like I'm unsure of what I want I actually showed the picture and said I want exactly that colour xx

Your hair looks like ashy pale blond should be pretty straight 4ward to get. What service do you get? All over color, hi-lites foils etc?
Do your colorists use a color,hi-lift color or a bleach for your service?
Do they run a toner through it after removing the chemical applied?...

Ask around shops & ask/explaine details of your query, Indicate you have thoughts that you need it to be bleached & toned for a true platnium/ash....collect a few more pics of desired color in different lighting,backdrops,makeup+clothing colors on the models so there is less chance of the perception of the 1 pic being interpreted poorly by the colorist.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back