help i need some advice on shampoo;conditioner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

purplelinda

Reaction score
Hi There

Please can someone let me know which shampoo/conditioner i should be using on my hair as i have naturally curly hair that is coloured and very dry. I only wash my hair twice a week and dont use any heat near it all i just let it dry au naturale lol.

I also would be happy to know what i should be using to enhance the curls in my hair when leaving to dry.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

bedhead foxy curls is fab i have curly hair and love it!!! smells gorgeous too xxxxxxxxxx

I really like alterna life curls shampoo and cond and also like life curls shape activator, it really defines curls and stops it feeling dry!! x

thanks will give that a try -is it a spray or cream (i have been using toni and guy beach curls spray and its no good lol)

Linda

hi adelle

where can i get the shampoo and conditioner do u know who sells it.

thanks

Linda

i swear buy redken fresh curls range, shampoo conditoner/treatment and thier curl refiner [which is in a cream by the way is very moisturizing but non greasy!! have coconut oil and elastopol in them which just like the elastin in our skin the elastpol makes the curl spring up while the coconut oil intensly nourishes natural or chemicaly treated curls:D:D:D

Agree with Emzageek. Freshcurls by Redken is brilliant.

Latest posts

Back