Help in choosing Eve Taylor skincare

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natlaw

Reaction score
Hi I need some help in choosing skin care, at the moment I'm using Clinique wash, take the day of cleanser, clarifying lotion 2, dramatically different moisturising, repair-wear laser focus and youth surge SPF 15 but my skins not good i don't think it's agreeing with it I seem to be getting lots of spots and my eyelids seem really sensitive and itchy, my forehead is full of spots but under the skin whereas my chin and nose have regular break outs of white heads, I'm 39 and never had so many skin problems not even as a teenager, I wouldn't say my skin is particularly dry or oily. I have been using Clinique for about a year now and my skin is getting worse.
I have heard good things about eve taylor and would like to give it a try but don't know where to start, and which products to purchase, I've tried to find a local salon to advice and do facials but there dose not seem to be any.
I know it's hard to recommend products without seeing my skin but any help or recommendations would be much appreciated.
Thank you Natalie (nail and hair geek)

Where in Kent are you?

If you are anywhere near Sidcup, I would be able to advise.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

Where abouts in Kent are you?

I do eve Taylor facials and am in sittingbourne but also go to medway / maidstone area's x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Its not a good idea to 'prescribe' what products may suit you without actually seeing your skin. Why not contact Eve Taylor and ask whether they would be able to let you know if they have any therapists near to you that use/stock their products.

Ooops....sorry sent before I saw the previous two replies !

I'm in Biggin hill so not to far from sidcup x

My sister lives in Biggin hill, so am often over there. Pm me

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back