Help in finding Ezflow Training!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tallony

Reaction score
Could anyone give me any details on where i can go to do some training with Ezflow? I'm having real trouble trying to get through to anyone who can help at the moment. Is anybody else having the same trouble?

Tried to phone head office number but sounded like it had been disconnected!

Are they still in business?????

I'm in Hertfordshire and my nearest educator was Georgie Smedley, but am i right in understanding that she no longer works for Ezflow??????:irked:

If anyone could give me details of the next nearest educator it would be a great help!

Thanks!!!!!

Tallony.

Could anyone give me any details on where i can go to do some training with Ezflow? I'm having real trouble trying to get through to anyone who can help at the moment. Is anybody else having the same trouble?

Tried to phone head office number but sounded like it had been disconnected!

Are they still in business?????

I'm in Hertfordshire and my nearest educator was Georgie Smedley, but am i right in understanding that she no longer works for Ezflow??????:irked:

If anyone could give me details of the next nearest educator it would be a great help!

Thanks!!!!!

Tallony.

Hi Tallony,

give graftons a call on 01827 280 080. they are so lovely and they will be able to provide you with your nearest educator!

hth,
Jodie x

Thanks for that jodie_glo!

Gonna call them right now!!!!!!:green:

Latest posts

Back