help Insurance for students

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poppy2

Reaction score
Can anyone help?
Ive tried all the places my tutor gave me on my course to try to get insurance so i can do manicure pedicures etc outside of my college course Tried Assoc of Nail technicians, professional beauty direct and they say they dont insure students.Im doing NVQ 2 course:confused:

What does everyone else do? i dont want to work without being covered.
any ideas would be great.

Can anyone help?
Ive tried all the places my tutor gave me on my course to try to get insurance so i can do manicure pedicures etc outside of my college course Tried Assoc of Nail technicians, professional beauty direct and they say they dont insure students.Im doing NVQ 2 course:confused:

What does everyone else do? i dont want to work without being covered.
any ideas would be great.
Try 'The Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists' I have a feeling they might cover students.

Try 'The Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists' I have a feeling they might cover students.

Yes, they do, i got insured with them while i was still a student.

You are right

The Guild is the place and ive sorted
thanks so much to the prompt replies
Such a great site and so friendly

I cant wait to get going so much to learn

tara for now:)

You are right

The Guild is the place and ive sorted
thanks so much to the prompt replies
Such a great site and so friendly

I cant wait to get going so much to learn

tara for now:)
Glad you are have now managed to get some insurance.:hug:

hi, do you have a website address or contact number for this company? Thought I was covered for studying outside of college but am not sure now.. Could you possibly post their contact details on here or pm me please?:green:

thanks!

Do a google search and you will get the website on there.

Latest posts

Back