Help! Lash geeks, I need you

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siobrennan

Reaction score
Hi guys Im here from the hair geek feeling very embarrassed by my rubbish lashes today :(

back story - I have very long but very pale and quite fine lashes which look good when coated with 2 layers of mascara. ~Infact people used to say they though i wore falsies :)
I thought I would try sp lashes on the recommendation of a few people and was told it would make my lashes look thicker and darker, sounded ideal.
I had them done almost 2 weeks ago, the therapist used 0.3mm lashes (good? bad?) and attached them to every lash. I asked if they should only be on lashes of a certain growth point to which she replied yes, but I'll pop them on them all and they will look lovely and thick. So I went along with this as I am no lash expert (clearly!)
After a few days I had lost loads, but felt fairly happy at the now natural look of them, however I felt them "pulling" my lashes down as if they were heavy, and by yesterday all but about 6 were off and had taken a lot of my own lashes with them, and snapped some others.
I wore NO eye make up at all over this time, did not even cleanse my eyes for fear of disturbing them and only wiggled the little brush gently over the ends to seperate them.

So my questions are: Am i just not suitable for sp lashes?
and What will help repair my now rubbish ones :( I feel like a fool for even messing with my own lovely lashes :( xxxxx

Right.... You said you have fine lashes, therefore she should of really used 0.15or maybe 0.20 I wouldn't of one above that as it would be too heavy, and pull own on your lashes, making them weak and o one out sooner. The lashes will always me out at if fervent times due to the hair cycle, sever as he admitted she shouldn't of put them on every lash! Give her a ring, tell her wats happened and take pictures. Hollywood ashes use t do an eyelash repair serum not sure if try still do. Hth xx

thankyou so much. I took a before picture so i could see the difference I'll try pop that and a new one up and see what you think xx

Ooh yes please, x

the before pic is quite out of focus so you cant see them properly. oh well, lesson learned :( xxx

Latest posts

Back