Help- looking for support

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayleejane

Reaction score
Hello! I'm very new to Salon Geek! I’m writing to you all to ask for your help and advice. I don’t have a lot of money to get the word out there so here’s hoping you can help get the word spread. I’ve launched my own website business, especially with Hair, Beauty & Make-up professionals in mind – Pamperpad.com. I have a very busy full time job and then do what I can on my website at night and in the weekends. We all have to start somewhere, and I am hoping this group can help me as I my ultimate goal is in turn for my website to help you. This website is Free are for mobile and salon technicians to add their own profile, add treatment menus, be reviewed, add special offers and ultimately promote locally. I feel very strongly that there is no outlet for you to properly advertise yourselves. Facebook Business pages are making it harder and harder to be visible as they want to be paid for this. The likes of GroupOn and Wowcher promise the world to small businesses & take a huge amount of the profits of the deals sort. The deals are sold to a majority of bargain hunters- who show no loyalty and therefore the business loses out in the long run- not gain as they were promised. My website is to be your friend, and I promise you will never be ripped off- simply what is best for your business. I’m doing everything I can to create a Pampering Hub, the “TripAdvisor” of the Beauty world… please be part of the revolution I am trying so hard to create in order for us all to be successful. When someone needs a haircut I want them to go to PamperPad to search for the best in their area. There are so many directory sites that don’t work- this will be different. The aim is for everyone to have a PamperPad app on their phones!
Sorry to ramble on, I am very passionate about the website and I am sure it can work but I need your help. I would be ever thankful to you if you check out www.PamperPad.com and let me know your thoughts? I would also appreciate it if you could tag anyone you think could help/website help them! xx

If anyone is interested, please contact the OP directly by way of PM or via the weblink given in her post.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back