Help! Making the most out of my courses.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunshinemoon

Reaction score
Hi everyone hope you can help me? :confused:

I will be qualified in NVQ Level 2 Beauty Therapy soon. I have decided against doing my Level 3 but I am going to do some add on courses.

I need some advice please in which ones to do?? I was thinking the following:

Swedish Body Massage
Hopi Ear Candling
Indian Head Massage
Gel Nails
Hot Stones Massage
Advanced Facial

I have already done eyelash extension, spray tanning and intimate waxing.

Please help any advice on which are most beneficial would be appreciated. Thanks so much. :)

Last edited:
it really depends what you want to do with your business.

Massage aka swedish is a must if you want to go down the holistic or massage route. It is your foundation stone and will guide you through the basics of massage but also teach you how to give a muscle melting massage.

After that you could then add on and do hot stone and any advanced massage technique.

hopi ear candles is always good, easy to learn and you will get clients returning for that treatment.

can't comment on nails, not my bag!

Indian head massage is an excellent stand alone tool and works fantastically if you do on site massage, health promotion days and workplace massage as well as being a must for your treatment list. I personally offer a 30 min and a 60 min treatment.

Advanced facial, thats a new one? what does it involve to be advanced?

it really depends what you want to do with your business.

Massage aka swedish is a must if you want to go down the holistic or massage route. It is your foundation stone and will guide you through the basics of massage but also teach you how to give a muscle melting massage.

After that you could then add on and do hot stone and any advanced massage technique.

hopi ear candles is always good, easy to learn and you will get clients returning for that treatment.

can't comment on nails, not my bag!

Indian head massage is an excellent stand alone tool and works fantastically if you do on site massage, health promotion days and workplace massage as well as being a must for your treatment list. I personally offer a 30 min and a 60 min treatment.

Advanced facial, thats a new one? what does it involve to be advanced?

Thanks for this. I think massage is an absolute must for me! Which treatments do you find are the most popular with clients?

Latest posts

Back