Help - massage medium - oil

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nat123

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Need some help. I'm looking for a facial oil that is good for all skin types. I currently use a cream which I find towards the end of the massage my hands start to drag the skin, and believe me I cake the clients face in the cream. I also have been asked to use an oil for my last part of my portfolio and would like to have a couple of goes before my exam. Can anyone suggest a facial massage oil.

I have eve taylor pre blend facial oils and was informed that I could use a carrier oil like grapeseed. Is this possible?

Thanks xx

I use the ET facial oils rather than cream for the face massage and they are really good and they have a few ones to choose from.

I use the ET facial oils rather than cream for the face massage and they are really good and they have a few ones to choose from.

What do you use? I have been told that I can use pre blends but should mix a few drops with a carrier oil as it will work out really expensive. Would grapeseed be okay?

I use the pre blended range ; I have delicate, clearing and revitalising and use the relevant oil for the face massage.

I uee the Eve Taylor pre blends too. They're such good quality that a little goes a really long way so they're really not that expensive. Yes you could use grapesed instead but I wouldn't dilute the blended ones as they've been carefully balanced for you by the clever bods at ET. It's handy to have grapeseed available anyway as it's suitable for pretty much every one whereas some clients may not like aromatherapy blends or be contraindicated (allergies and such).

I uee the Eve Taylor pre blends too. They're such good quality that a little goes a really long way so they're really not that expensive. Yes you could use grapesed instead but I wouldn't dilute the blended ones as they've been carefully balanced for you by the clever bods at ET. It's handy to have grapeseed available anyway as it's suitable for pretty much every one whereas some clients may not like aromatherapy blends or be contraindicated (allergies and such).

Thanks for the above thread. The lady at ET said that the small blends should be used for drainage massage and not a full 15 min massage as it will work out expensive. She said they have larger bottles which can be used but I wanted to use what I have. She was the one who suggested adding a few drops to the grapeseed to give me more lubricant. Does this sound like a good idea?

That's great thanks will have a look but am just starting out and have the mobile kit so didn't want to place another order unless necessary

Thanks for the above thread. The lady at ET said that the small blends should be used for drainage massage and not a full 15 min massage as it will work out expensive. She said they have larger bottles which can be used but I wanted to use what I have. She was the one who suggested adding a few drops to the grapeseed to give me more lubricant. Does this sound like a good idea?

Yes then that will be absolutely fine :) I'm sorry I assumed you were talking about the bigger facial massage blends, yes it would work out expensive for the small ones!

Sam81 thanks for your feedback. I will order some grapeseed and then on my next order I will give the larger facial oils a try. Xx

Latest posts

Back