Help, need a name!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

It's me

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm pretty new on here so hello to you all!
I've recently qualified in CND shellac and starting up my own business. I'm so stuck on a name for my nail business! And am hoping you can help with some ideas?!
I want something catchy and memorable, that also sounds professional and will attract people to it. Am trying to steer away from the standard 'nails by name'. Any help appreciated!!!xx

You need to give us some clues to start with, what have you thought of but discounted and why?

I've got quite a few from online searches;
-nailed it
- pioneer nails
- imagine nails
- all about nails
-paintbox
- cute-Icles.

I've discounted ones like the nail garden and filed away and fingertips. LJ nails was also an option but wanted to steer clear of that type of nail with my name in if that makes sense. I like the above but they just don't have that wow factor xx

I've got quite a few from online searches;
-nailed it
- pioneer nails
- imagine nails
- all about nails
-paintbox
- cute-Icles.

I've discounted ones like the nail garden and filed away and fingertips. LJ nails was also an option but wanted to steer clear of that type of nail with my name in if that makes sense. I like the above but they just don't have that wow factor xx

What is your USP? (unique selling point) can you work out from that?

Are you planning just nails, or will you expand into other services? working from home/salon/mobile?

I know you don't want 'Nails by It'sMe' but I must admit I do like some peoples names as their business Nails, things like 'Tracy Jones Beauty' - or 'Tracy Jones - Nail Artist' - etc.

I'm just concentrating on shellac at the moment as I work full time also. Maybe in the future I'd look at other things though not just now! And I will be mobile or from my home. Xx

Latest posts

Back