Help need images for posters for prom queen

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicolamobile

Reaction score
hi, i really need some help finding pictures that i can use for prom queen posters to be used in large salon windows,does any one know where i can ge free images that i could send to printers i am desperate as prom time is fast approaching.thankyou

hi, i really need some help finding pictures that i can use for prom queen posters to be used in large salon windows,does any one know where i can ge free images that i could send to printers i am desperate as prom time is fast approaching.thankyou

You could always try www.istockphoto.com

yup, istockphoto is very affordable.

however there are free stock photo sites. I had the following links bookmarked because I used them at one point or another... I'm not sure that they have the kind of thing you're looking for, usually you do have to pay for high quality glamour/dressed up photos. but it's worth a try:

Free photo search - Photopy.com

Free Photo - Cepolina Photos

stock.xchng - the leading free stock photography site

edit: oh, and also, check out deviantart. They have some stock images and illustrations that are free to use. Please check the copyright statement on it before you take anything though.
for instance this and this artist both want to be notified and credit given. I got those by just searching for prom queen just be sure you're searching in the resources/stock section.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back