Help needed ASAP

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She knows the damage she has caused and has told her she would go back and do a treatment on them
But it would need to be every week for 6 month at a £10 a time. I would be very surprised if she was qualified to be honest. A few girls round here with ebay kits and no qualifications!

The person who has damage this poor woman's nails now wants to charge her every week to "help" get them back to health?! Unbelievable! This is horrendous, it looks to me like an extremely course nail file has gone through her nail into her beds and drawn blood on some of them - I can only imagine how much they must be hurting her, they actually look that badly damaged I would recommend she see her GP to avoid any infection. Approx 6 months it will take to grow this out, that is of no permanent damage has been caused on her beds. She needs to avoid this "tech" and report her to trading standards along with photos and any other communication she has had with her.

Latest posts

Back