Help needed bright ginger 🤦‍♀️

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pammy69

Reaction score
I pre lightened and turned my lovely client a bright copper yesterday, she hates it ! Although it’s what she asked for.. it is more on the orange side of copper .. we need to calm it down!! If I put a level 8 or 9 ash toner on it would it do anything ? She now wants more of a rose gold ..It needs to be a quick a fix as poss as I’m fully booked and squeezing her in , any ideas please lovely people 🙏🏼🙏🏼

I pre lightened and turned my lovely client a bright copper yesterday, she hates it ! Although it’s what she asked for.. it is more on the orange side of copper .. we need to calm it down!! If I put a level 8 or 9 ash toner on it would it do anything ? She now wants more of a rose gold ..It needs to be a quick a fix as poss as I’m fully booked and squeezing her in , any ideas please lovely people 🙏🏼🙏🏼
I'd probably go for a quick bleach bath to remove as much tone as possible and then go back in with maybe a level 8 rose gold toner.

Maybe look at
I'd probably go for a quick bleach bath to remove as much tone as possible and then go back in with maybe a level 8 rose gold toner.
Something like pulp riot high speed toner pale pink would go a treat over that

Latest posts

Back