Help needed choosing long lasting gel/power polish!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lwoody

Reaction score
Hi, I have trained with gellux,some clients all fab last 2 weeks goes on great, others doesn't last , and some colours just don't cure properly, I use correct lamp, thin layers extra.! I have also tried gelissimo which is a lot thinner, but clients nails when on holiday all went soft and then broke off! So can anyone recomend one please, don't mind spending money but really need to find one that works!!

Hiiiii :)
We use to use gellux in our salon and after numerous problems and a big refund from our wholesalers due to a "dodgy batch" over the course of 6 months they cant have had a dodgy batch every time lol
Anyway,onto my point lol, we have changed to IBD just gel polish and i think its amazing, they have some gorgeous colours and last aaaaaaages :) not too pricey, there *** a bottle (exc VAT) were we get them from :)
Hth xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Shellac

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Gelish for me :-D

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek

i think i need to try others,i am gutted with gellux as i really loved it when it worked! now gellisimo ! wish i could get small samples, now i am stuck with so many products,i will try ibd (as i trained with them years ago!) i will try gelish to! as for shellac not keen to have to buy new lamp as well,and have had some clients who has come to me as their shellac has not lasted (but that could be how it is applied !)
thankyou :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Shellac for me!

Latest posts

Back