Help needed for a client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ellie--x

Reaction score
I've just had a message from a girl asking if I can do her lashes, she said she had them done yesterday and she woke up this morning and they had fallen out and left bold patches and so, we've arranged to do them tomorrow I'm just wondering if anyone has any advice as to how I should go about doing them?

I didn't do the original set of lashes either she's come to me through recommendation.

Thanks xx

I would be a bit wary as lashes don't just fall out overnight. Also will you be able to do anything if her lashes are bald? I wouldn't promise her an appointment and instead give her a consultation see what's happened, see if you can see they have been picked and we'll if she has no lashes you can't give her more. I would personally send her back to where she was though as she has obviously had a problem so why not let the first place you paid fix them? ️Xx

Thanks for the advice I have already told her if there are bold patches there might not be anything I can do. She did say she contacted the lady that did them but she didn't get back in touch I'll check up on that though.
She just said she originally booked with the other lady after seeing a set of lashes I did on her friend but the other place was cheaper then me. I only do my lashes at £22 intro offer as I've only been lashing a month

Latest posts

Back