Help needed!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannyboi89

Reaction score
my client wants her hair to be realli ash like silver what i did before was prelighten her hair then put loreal gelle iced milkshake on her hair but she said it faded after two washes so what do you guys recomend to use ?? thanks x

Hi, dannyboi, it just may need tweaking with the pre lightener to a really creamy pale blonde just like the inside of a banana , then when you tone it it go a better slivery ash for you ,

but.... can you cive us some more information ? what natural base colour is she ? ect.... :hug:

i say shes on the level of about an 8 i let it lift up really light aswel could you recomend any toners to use ? thanks

i say shes on the level of about an 8 i let it lift up really light aswel could you recomend any toners to use ? thanks

Hi, I have heard that the iced milkshake is great , is she using colour after care shampoo and conditioner ?
I like the proclere herbal range of toners and wella colour fresh in 0/6 for icy cool blondes, but all the proclere range and 0/6 wella colour fresh are nice, all are applied on shampood damp towel dried hair ,
I find they are lovely :hug:

here is a link that may help too
http://www.salongeek.com/hair-geek/71169-toners.html?highlight=toners

Latest posts

Back