help on nail trainer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TotallyObsessed

Reaction score
Hi All :wink2:

Can any one advise me on the nail trainer, I've just brought one off ebay which arrived today and was an absolute bargin as I brought the airbrush course with it.

I ordinary brought it to practise nail extensions for when I start my course in January 05, but desperately need to practise my nail painting as it's terrible. So I need to know if I can use ordinary nail vanish remover on my nail trainer, or do I need to purcahse 'nail trainer' nail vanish remover??

Any advise on airbrushing would also be welcome, I've not tried it yet but can't wait. Hopefully by the time I've finished my nail extension course next May, I will be a dab hand at it. Either that or look out on Geekbay :cry:.

thanks I just love this site[font=&quot]

[/font]

You can remove nail polish with a non acetone polish remover.

If you are using RED polish (which is best to learn with) then be careful when you remove it that you do so correctly (soak a cotton pad in remover. Place on the nail and leave for 3-5 seconds. Then pull the pad off the nail towards you in one direction. Never rub back and forth) so that you don't smear red sticky gooey polish over the neoprene finger ends and spoil them.

When you apply polish. Place the loaded brush in the middle of the nail and then gently push back toward the eponychium letting the brush fan out to cover the eponychium area then draw lightly and quickly towards yourself. Then fill in the sides the same way. Known as the 'push pull method'. Every professional uses this method. HTH

thanks a lot for you reply very very helpful. I will purchase some non-acetone remover as I know that's the best stuff to use anyways and I don't want to ruin my hand when I've just got it.

:green:

Latest posts

Back