Help on Promoting Hair Extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hair Queen

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I was just wondering does anyone know a good way of promoting hair extensions as I am trying to build up my clientele???

I am using Cinderella hair extensions as I think they are beautiful and great quality hair and bonds, but find them expensive and clients don't like spending alot on them when they haven't tried hair extensions before.

Also, I was wondering does anyone know an easy wasy of building a professional website or do I have to get a professional to do it?

Hope someone can help on this.

Thanks,
Georgina :)

Hair Extensions by Georgina

Hi..

Our salon is contracted to the "Great Lengths" hair extensions, which i think are gorgeous!
We dont have a website, but i do know that no other salons within a 5 mile radius to us can use the "Great Lengths" which i think is very good.. as it brings alot of random clientel our way who are just interested in the hair extensions.
Although a lot of our regular clients have them.. purely because they have seen them on staff. Seen them in real life, how good and natural they look.. and bought into it.. seeing is believing lol.

x

I built quite a good website (Well i think so anyway !!!) by using Sefif webplus which i down loaded for about £25. It took some time but by doing it yourself you can make alterations when you want at no cost. If you use a pro you have to pay everytime you want to make a change.

Latest posts

Back