Help! Party supplies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do-it-all Deb

Reaction score
I am busy beavering away trying to expand my business and I am coming unstuck with a couple of things. I am planning kids parties and ladies evenings and will be including a party bag in the price. I am trying to find mini bottles of nail polish (pretty girly colours and glitters) and also nail stickers (as opposed to decals/transfers etc).

Now I have some stickers from Claires accessories which are great, but I need a regular cheaper source. I have also bought packs of polishes from Superdrug but having had a look yesterday, there were none! I would like them at a cost of 25 to 50p max if that's possible? I know many of you buy from ebay but I'm really looking for a nail supplier or wholesaler etc.

Also wondered whether any of you use cellophane bags for your party bags and if so where do you get them?

Thanks ladies.

I can help you out with a wholesalers for the bags but not until Monday as I have the info in the office - pls pm me if you want me to dig out of info.

Cathy

Debbie hi,

I'm doing my first kids party next weekend, and wanted to give the girlies a gift bag too, i nipped to Sally's today to get some Toma nail polishes (the one's that change colour with your body heat) as i thought these would be ideal as your kinda getting 2 polishes for the price of one, but they've stopped doing them. So on my way home nipped into JTF (wholesalers) and managed to pick up packs of 4 nail polishes for £1.50 and packs of 4 lip glosses for the same price not quite 25 - 50p but depending on how much you charge they also sell gift bags for 24p each but these arn't those cello bags, i buy a roll of cello from Country Baskets and gather the corners and put a ribbon on - bingo looks ace.

ive been looking for cheap nail polish's and stickers for parties too, so im v interested in this thread!

for bags ive got this site,

http://www.davpack.co.uk/

they do lots of different types of bags all quite cheap and you can have name and logo printed on some! i will be buying some!

apparently on e-bay some one is selling 100 rimmel nail polish's for £55, if that helps at all.

When I made the party bags for my daughters party I came across a few good sites & bargains.

www.thebiglaugh.co.uk have some lovely temporary tattoos, very reasonable & last time I looked FREE P+P
www.wigsngems.co.uk have odd bits & pieces that could bump up a party bag
A good seller on ebay was windywoos. Fot about £8 I had necklaces, hairbands, bobbles & scrunchies, easily a great bargain.

I would love to source some tiny polishes & lipgloss' so if anyone comes across any give me a shout

Sonia

Found little manicure sets and polishes in my local wholesalers pms but you have to buy an minimum of 144 at a time. They are based in basildon on the A127 basildon turnoff near sainsburys. If not how about the factory shop they normally do kids polishes and stickers from miss lizzie range a cd full of stickers for 99p excellent for party bags. Loved the idea of tying up with ribbon sounds nice. i aslo managed to get mini nail art kits from ebay which had teenie top caot, stickers, stripey foils and file in a little pack.

I got nail polishes from the factory shop, packs of 4 for £1.99 so just under 50p! they also do little stick on gems for nails that were 50p per pack and look great. I bought a boxed set of hairbobbles, brush etc for £1 as a gift for the birthday girl....hth x

wheres the factory shop? I've never heard of it. do they have a website?

Latest posts

Back