Help please hair up heroes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jinnyjinbob

Reaction score
Just been looking through the hair up thread and so many beautiful pictures! Hair up is not my strong point or something I particularly enjoy but I have a family wedding which I am doing hair for the bride and maids.

Could any of you give tips on my pin placement please? I cannot stand seeing a single pin but really struggle to secure hair at the same time as keeping them invisible. Can anyone share tips? Particularly securing pin curls as these will be in some of the styles.
Am going to practice, practise practise over the next few weeks!

Thanks in advance x

Look on utube for pin placement, back combing to give you a base to pin into and The proper color hairpins helps a lot 😉
Watch Sam villa updos,
Also how to lock hairpins in place.
It's easier to see the pins placed then try to explain it😊

Check out YouTube and also Pinterest have step by step tutorials,I find both of them have really helped me,plus like you say practice practice practice,I like to take pics on my phone and I can always see areas that need to be tweaked as sometimes constantly looking at the hair you don't always spot areas so step back and take a look.

Latest posts

Back