Help please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brownt62

Reaction score
Hi
I am at my wits end with my nails... In the last 6-8 months I tried acrylics loved them but they kept falling off (after 1-2 weeks), then tried gels and they kept breaking (after 1 week)... so now I am just getting them filed and painted but they keep chipping...(I am a mobile spray tanner so this procedure is not lasting with the physical work).. I really loved the acrylics so can anyone advise me please - maybe I should change the nail technician? could it be a wrong products? or should I just give up? I miss them so much....

Any advice greatly appreciated
Thanks a lot
x
Jan

Hi i had this problem when i had tips put on with gel or acrylic overlay. I now have either calgel or acrylic just over my own nails. I just had a clear till my own nails grew longer, now i have either french or a colour. I'm a mobile hairdresser so my hands are in water all the time. hth:)

I have found that putting star gel over natural nails and letting them grow from there is the best way to stop and prevent the problems you are having, but it has alot to do with the nail techs application and experience.

I have found that putting star gel over natural nails and letting them grow from there is the best way to stop and prevent the problems you are having, but it has alot to do with the nail techs application and experience.

Thank you for the advice... where would I get star gel and for how long would I need to apply?

Latest posts

Back