Help please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlie Bubbles

Reaction score
Hi guys!
I am setting up a tanning business and was wondering whether tan proffesionals training and equipment was any good? Also can you use the training to run your OWN business (as opposed to working under someone elses)
I have seen the kit for 800 on spraytansupermarket.com and was wondering about a) whether the equipment was any good and b) which solutions would you say were best? I have looked at quite a few but there are so many!:eek: lol
Any advice on these topics would be very much appreciated!
Thank youuuu! :wink2: Charlie

Well I work for myself lol.
Yes there are soooooo many, but I would say that £800 is a lot:eek:
On here we have Tonilee, independent, who can set you up with everything you need including the training. She's in Coventry.
Violet Star reps for Couture, she's in Essex but can put you in touch with a couture trainer in your area.
Colin reps for Tantricks and is the owner of WOW factor. He to can put you in touch with a trainer in your area.
All 3 of these are geeks and can be found using the search button at the top of the screen.
All 3 will charge a heck of a lot less then £800, are top notch trainers and use top notch equipment and all 3 are recognized by all the insurance companies.
That should get you started and I'm sure other geeks will soon be along to point you at more:lol:

Well I work for myself lol.
Yes there are soooooo many, but I would say that £800 is a lot:eek:
On here we have Tonilee, independent, who can set you up with everything you need including the training. She's in Coventry.
Violet Star reps for Couture, she's in Essex but can put you in touch with a couture trainer in your area.
Colin reps for Tantricks and is the owner of WOW factor. He to can put you in touch with a trainer in your area.
All 3 of these are geeks and can be found using the search button at the top of the screen.
All 3 will charge a heck of a lot less then £800, are top notch trainers and use top notch equipment and all 3 are recognized by all the insurance companies.
That should get you started and I'm sure other geeks will soon be along to point you at more:lol:

Tst tsts tst Susie.:irked:..what the heck are you thinking:irked:

....posting at 3.10am...dont you have anyone to snuggle up with :eek::lol::lol:

Some good advice though...especially for that time of the morning:hug:

Was gonna rep you but my wife already thinks were having an affair...what with all them other rep points ive been giving you :lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back