Help regarding my NVQ3 please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachy86

Reaction score
Hi guys,to cut a long story short....I am due to finish my NVQ2 in April and want to do my NVQ3.However me and my partner have plans to go and live in Australia for 4 years with the possibility of permanent residency.We are all ready to go with it and we are just waiting on myself yo finish my course..
I have been looking online for fast track NVQ3 but cant find anything at all :( I have managed to complete my NVQ2 in around 8 months and really feel I could do the same with the level 3. I have worked in a salon since I was 14 (im now 23) so I have had lots of observing etc and only just started my NVQ in my twenties if you were wondering why I didnt do it at 16 hehe...I did office work in the week and couldn't make up my mind...going off topic now so any help would be appreciated soooo much .
Thank you!!
xx:)

i think that nvqs are valid qualifications for getting hairdressing jobs in australia, so they might actually teach them too and you could look into studying there??

i think that nvqs are valid qualifications for getting hairdressing jobs in australia, so they might actually teach them too and you could look into studying there??

There are valid there(I have to do a trade test-nothing too major i dont think) I have looked into studying there but its very expensive for international students..I was quoted £10,000 english money!!!....

Thank you so much for your reply though!
Can anyone else give me some insight?

Thank you bronzebrunette and everyone in advance
:)xx

Hi, I did my level 3 at brentwood academy, before it merged with carlton and i must say the tutor and training there was excellent!

ps take me with you to Australia!!!!

Thank you for your replies guys,it is level 3 hairdressing I am looking to fast track though not beauty therapy :( But thank you so much,any othere info would be much appreciated!
:) xx

Anyone?
x

oops, sorry lol. SAKS does fast track training to Level 2. Might be worth seeing if they do Level 3 also.

sorry!! i assumed it was beauty as well.. had a blonde moment then...

Latest posts

Back