Help Required from Horsey Geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

princessmowgli

Reaction score
Not at all nail related so HUGE apologies for abusing the site.

My sister is off on a hen night this Friday & the theme is to dress as a jockey. It's Cheltenham Gold Cup week so it's bang on as far as themes go. She has a shirt, hat, whip :wink2: I didn't ask where from & boots but she needs a pair of jodphurs. I've looked on Ebay but none will arrive in time once bidding has ended.
If any of you have an old pair to lend or sell PLEASE get in touch.

Get this, she was invited to the Palace for tea on Friday but as it's Gold Cup week & her mates hen night she declined the offer. I guess she'll see plenty of Queens on Friday night :lol: .

Oh & if any of you are watching the races & spot a pretty filly in Gold/Blue check DON'T place a bet, my sister is a crap runner.

Sonia

Hiya Sonia ... what size is she???

Good to know someone is thinking right today, thanks Glo. She is a size 12 but when I look on Ebay for size 30" they're sizing them as a 16 so I don't know how the size relates in equestrian terms. A good old British 12 PLEASE.Sonia

Sonia

I'vr got a pair that are about a 12 (had them years, can't remember how thin or otherwise I was when I bought them!!). You are welcome to borrow them although I would need them back.... The only thing is they are navy not cream - does that matter??

Let me know.....

Yvette

Yvette Willis said:
Sonia

I'vr got a pair that are about a 12 (had them years, can't remember how thin or otherwise I was when I bought them!!). You are welcome to borrow them although I would need them back.... The only thing is they are navy not cream - does that matter??

Let me know.....

Yvette
same here, I only have blue (more slimming!!)

I think all jockeys wear cream though!!

Try doing a search on the net for a tack shop!

Latest posts

Back