HELP!!! Strip & Individual Lashes wholesalers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samingamells

Reaction score
I really need help finding wholesalers who sell strip & individual lashes, i am almost qualified but am having trouble finding a wholesaler.

Many thanks x :hug:

My local Sally's sells strip, individual and semi-permanent eyelashes. They're usually in stock and there's no minimum order!

If you want to get them mail order or on the net, try the usual Salons Direct, Beauty Express, Ellisons etc.xxx

Who are you training with?
they should sell them or put you in touch with some one that does hth

Thanks for the help, i've not really had much dealings with Sallys yet, but will take a look, the college im studying gets there bits from Ellisons which can be slightly expensive :lol:

Thanks for the help, i've not really had much dealings with Sallys yet, but will take a look, the college im studying gets there bits from Ellisons which can be slightly expensive :lol:
I think you will find that most things in this industry is expensive, it is because we are using professional products, and they are usually worth every penny,
totally different to what every one else can buy on the high street hth :hug:

Louby's right I'm afarid, IMO. I think you'll find there's not a lot in it price wise between any of the major wholesalers, some are cheaper for some things but not others. I certainly don't find Ellisons particularly expensive. I usually use Sally's for bits and pieces because it's close by and you don't have to add P&P, but anything major and I do use the internet and shop around. Also, bear in mind that with Sally's, Capital etc provided you have evidence you're a professional or a training to be one, you don't necessarily pay the price on the ticket!

Good luck with your training hon xxx

Thanks ladies for the help. I have managed to get some strip lashes from superdrug to practice with they were only 2.99 so worth practicing with :lol:

Latest posts

Back